PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
These terms are kept under regular review and were last updated on: July 20, 2021
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.sloanwatertechnology.co.uk (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
- Our site operated by Sloan Water Technology Limited (we or us).
- We are registered in England under company number 11222452.
- To contact us, please email email@example.com.
By using our site you accept these terms
We may make changes to these terms
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
- We may update and change our site from time to time.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is only for users in the UK
- Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- Due to the global nature of the internet, our site may be accessed by users in countries other than the United Kingdom. If it is illegal or prohibited in your country of origin to access or use our site, then you should not do so. Those who choose to access this site outside the United Kingdom do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations.
You must keep your account details safe
- It is not currently possible to create an account with us, or to log in to any member area through our site. However, if this functionality is added in the future then:
- you must treat any piece of information provided to you as part of our security procedures as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party;
- if you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may use material on our site
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We are not utilizing our site to provide investment or other advice, and nothing on the site is to be deemed a recommendation that you buy, sell or hold any security or other investment or that you pursue any investment style or strategy. If you would like investment, accounting, tax or legal advice, you should consult with your own advisors with respect to your individual circumstances and needs
We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and we make no representations or warranties about those site or any of their content, products, services, communications and website use policies.
User-generated content is not approved by us
- It is not currently possible for users to create content on or post content to our site. However, if this functionality is added in the future then:
- it must be accepted that any such content has not been verified or approved by us, and any views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values; and
- if you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Our services are provided only to business clients, engaging us in the context of a business being operated by them. Accordingly our services are not aimed at, and we will not provide our services to, consumers.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site;
- loss of profits, sales, business, goodwill, reputation, revenue or anticipated savings;
- business interruption; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must not be one which, in our view, would cause us or our site any reputational damage as a result of the connection being made between the sites.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By using our site you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes relating to these terms or our site.